A quick peek inside my purse…
I got tagged once again… and this time, it’s from Boni. Since I don’t have much to blog about lately and seem to have troubles thinking of a new entry find it quite a fun one to do, I didn’t think twice making my own version. Besides this is really a good filler entry.
The rule is quite simple, just show the things inside my purse. I’d like to use the word “purse” because that what they use in the Western countries. *burgis aketch!!!*
Well, since I’m an office girl and a bit too lazy to change purses because when I do, I tend to forget things, in short nadidisorient ako, I normally use just 1 purse for the entire week. The only time I change purses though is when it doesn’t match my outfit. So if I’m wearing a brown outfit, I would definitely be bringing a cream or beige purse.
So, here is the usual purse I bring to work:
But I sometimes opt to use these (L to R: CMG, Fino and Lacoste Bowling Bag):
And during weekends, these are the ones I bring with me…
Ooops wait! I got carried away. This is about showcasing the contents of my purse… not my purse collection. LOL . Let’s go back to the original tag rules.
So, if you will try to have a quick peek inside my purse, here’s how I organize my things. I need to have this arrangement, otherwise I’ll get disoriented (nadiscover nyo ngayon na OC ako! hehehe!):
Let’s take a look at the contents now:
- Vanity/Toiletry Kit – every girl needs to have this.
- Sunglasses – I never leave home without it. I need this for protection from extreme sunlight because according to the opthalmologist, my eyes absorb too much light.
- Umbrella – It’s a very small one, 3 folds, so it would fit any of my purse.
- Baby Wipes – for hygiene purposes.
- Wallet – need I say more?
- Cellphone Case – inside that is my Nokia 6500S (am not sure if I got the right model name, hehehe!)
- Fan – this is a must for me, too. Ayokong naiinitan. Hehehe!
- Company ID – so goes the saying, No ID, No Entry! LOL.
- Roller Brush – I used to bring just a comb. But since I have a shorter hair now, I need this kinda brush.
- iPod Touch Case – I don’t leave home without it, too. I use my iTouch to and from work. Or sometimes at work when I need to finish urgent paperworks.
- USB – it’s really a must to bring things like these nowadays.
- Keys – apparently, this is just a bunch of keychains. The keychains outnumbered my keys at 6 to 3. Yep, I only have 3 keys: one for the house gate, one for my mobile drawer at work and one for my luggage. Minsan nagwiwish ako na sana dumami ang pinto namin para dumami din susi ko. Hehehe!
- Ballpen – this is very handy whenever there are fans asking for my autograph! Hahahaha!
For items 6 and 10, here are the contents of those cases:
If you are confused how those things fit inside that small purse… wait ’til you see the ones inside my vanity/toiletry kit. Let’s peek in deeper now:
Every single day, I bring with me toothpaste, toothbrush, oil control strips, soap, brush and blusher, eyeshadow, sanitary napkin (it’s simply a girl thing), tweezers, medical strips, alcohol, shampoo with conditioner, Body Shop shimmer lip balm (I soooo love this!), Nivea lip balm (stick version), Nivea lip gloss, lip stick, Cover Girl Stay-on Lipstick, Body Shop Gloss Fluide, liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, mascara, Nivea moisture foundation, Max Factor Creme Puff Face Powder, mirror and lotion. Yeah, I know, you’d ask why I keep too many lip coloring accessories. Well, the only defense I could think of is that it depends on my mood on what to put on my lips. But most of the time, I just use that shimmering balm for a more natural look and feel. And did you notice I didn’t have any perfum or cologne inside my bag? It’s because I keep those in my drawer at work. Hehehe!
Since I want to see other people’s purses slash bags too share the fun of making this post, I hereby tag these 10 blog friends :
- Kikay of kofistains.com
- Ikay of ikay0708.wordpress.com
- Ressie of ressie.net
- Roneth of prinsesangdrama.wordpress.com
- Irish of icecream-and-chocolates.blogspot.com
- Dencio of hisnameisdencios.wordpress.com
- Crux of youthanasia.wordpress.com
- Jayvie of javiedistor.wordpress.com
- Mon of monzavenue.com
- Sandi of angtangingyaman.com
I’ll wait for your entries, guys!!! 🙂