I won! I won!!!
Yesterday, I texted Mon about my sponsorship for his All-About-Love slash 8th Month Anniversary Contest. Well, it was kinda funny because I was both a sponsor and a contestant.
Mon replied back immediately and told me a good news… I was THE winner! Yes dear friends, you read it right. I got the top award. First place winner ako sa pa-contest ni Mon!!! Yipee!!!
And here is my proof:
I don’t normally join contests here in the blogosphere. But I just couldn’t say no to Mon when he invited me. And I never thought I’d bag that first place award. I know now how it feels to win. Ang sarap pala manalo!!! LOL. It was such an exciting experience for me. I really enjoyed the time reading and replying to comments on my All About Love entry entitled My Idea of Love… decoded!
Well, that prize wouldn’t be possible without your help, my dear blog friends and readers. All your comments contributed a lot. So, please allow me to thank each one of you:
Rhona/Kikayness – for being the first commenter and an avid supporter. (Ay, parang yung ginagamit ng guys sa basketball! Hehehe!)
Lovely – for the usual support and comments. Di naka-base sa entry kasi madaling araw ko pinost. Sorry na uli Lovely 😛
Mon – for the usual comments… dagdag spam din! 🙂
- Snglguy – for the regular visits and comments.
- Bibo – for really taking time to read my post and comment. (Kapitbahay namin working in Saudi Arabia, super kinulit ko na magcomment)
- Cruxrifter – for the visits and comments
- Azul – for the cool comments.
- Bluguy – for the one-of-a-kind and full-of-sense comment.
- Mr. Nonsense – for the blog entry nice comments. (Kinulit ko rin to spam.)
- Theo – for commenting just for the sake of it. LOL. (Choirmate ko na kinulit kong magcomment)
- Bryan Karl – for dropping by and commenting on my post.
- Sandi – for the regular visits and sharing the spam with me (with matching pandesal)
- Dencios – for being the top commenter. super spam to the max. (Sobrang thank you for the time you spent to chat comment on my entry. I really enjoyed reading and replying to your comments. Parang chat lang!)
- Ressie – for the regular visits, avid support and generous spamming. 🙂
- Joycee – for the usual vists and support. (Busy sa lovelife!)
- Jez – for regularly reading my posts and taking time to comment on that entry. (I really appreciate that, Jez!)
- Muymoy – for falling into my trap that I’d accept his Mafia invite after he comments on my post, hehehe! (Naisahan na naman kita, Colonel Muymoy! Bwahahaha!)
- Epfi – for visiting my blog and commenting despite his being on haitus mode. (See you soo, Epfi!)
- Tino – for the numerous blog entries comments that really made my day. (Just tell me if you want to invade my blog, ibibigay ko na sa yo! Hahaha!)
- The Lady in Green Ruffles – for spending time to visit my site and comment.
- Flamindevil – for taking time to visit my site despite his busy schedules.
- Irish – for always reading my blogs. (I promise to visit you more often)
- Ikay – for making me laugh with all your replies to other people’s comments. (Parang co-blog administrator kita ah! Thank you so much!)
- Candy – for always reading my blog. Her first time to comment on my post kasi pinilit ko din! LOL.
- Tito Aga – for being such a nice friend.
- Crisiboy – for dropping by and commenting on my post.
- Flo – for the serious comment (Parang wala sa personality to post that kind of comment! Peace, sexy friend!)
- Livingstain – for always dropping by and leaving a comment or two.
- Muffie Shannen – for the reinforcement, as suggested by ax 🙂
- Mark – for wishing me luck 🙂
- Chinagirl – for really taking the time to post a comment despite her busy schedule.
- Prinsesa ng Drama – for always reading my posts and leaving a comment or two. (Lapit ka na umuwi! Excited ka na noh?!)
- Deejay – for the surprising support of comments. (Di ko inexpect yun, Diego ah! Thankies!!!)
- Darbs – for the nice comment and the challenge. (I’ll tell you if my idea of love is true after 20 years)
Whew! That’s a long list huh?! And that’s in chronological order… para walang tampuhan! LOL.
Again, thanks for the usual visits and support on that particular entry. And because of that, you all got me this shirt: