My Happy Thoughts
Commercial break first:
Allow me to thank all of you, my blog and online friends, who posted comments on my last entry. Every smile, wink, kiss, hug (may malisya man o wala), encouraging word and sweet thought really put a smile on my face. Even I am far away from you all, I felt loved and cared for. Thanks so much.
Today felt light and better than before. That sadness thing will be off my head and chest anytime soon. Besides, they say that happiness is a choice. So I choose to be happy for today and worry about the problems of tomorrow as I encounter them in the future.
It then reminded me of what Wendy once told Captain Hook, “You just think happy thoughts. They lift you into the air.” And so, to add to that things Jesse a.k.a. Mr. Nonsense listed in his comment on my last post, I wanna share to you some of my happy thoughts and other things make me happy, in random order though:
- A relaxing back massage… and I want a hard one! I’ll definitely have one soon!
- Any mango-flavored dessert (ice cream, crepe, cake, etc.)
- Mall tour a.k.a. gala moments inside the malls
- Shopping moments… shoes, clothes, bags or whatever my heart desires!
- My beloved nephews and nieces
- Foot spa… I sooo love this!
- Online moments… blogging, blog hopping or simply browsing
- YM chats… especially those I enjoy talking to.
- Lazy walking moments in Hongkong
- Mommy’s birthday trip in Singapore
- White sands of Boracay
- Roaming around Baguio… and shopping at ukay-ukay shops there!
- Chocolate Flakes… I like Mikasan!
- Videoke… solo or with friends😛
- DVD marathon
- Watching movies at the cinema house
- Text messages, email or any form of communication from old-time friends
- Yung ngongong kapitbahay namin… I freaking laugh whenever I hear him talk!
- My iTouch
- My 2-piece collection
- Watching Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo and Little Mermaid
- Running alone in CCP during weekends
- Day dreaming about being at the Eiffel Tower or the Golden Gate Bridge
- My college graduation
- Accomplished projects at work
- My promotion 2 years ago (kelan kaya ang kasunod?)
- Salary increase, profit sharing or anything that involves money (mukha akong pera! hahaha!)
- Being in love… and loving back someone special
- Those tunganga moments in Tagaytay with a very special person
- My special moments with Tatay (I really miss him every single day)
There are so many things I am thankful for in my life and my list of happy thoughts slash blessings is endless, but one thought that really really makes me happy is…
- My mom… she’s my only strength and source of inspiration
How about you? What is/are your happy thought/s?