Some random things about me…
This isn’t a tag from the blogosphere. Rhona a.k.a. Kikayness and Star both tagged me in Facebook with some random stuff about me. Since I need a filler once again am Facebook-challenged (read: tanga-tanga sa FB at di marunong magre-post ng tags) I opted to post it here instead.
Here goes the long list of random Q&As:
1. First thing you wash when taking a bath?
– Hair (bawal naughty thoughts ah! Hehehe!)
2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
– I don’t have hoodies 😛
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? (Di ba parang magulo yung question?)
– YEP! YEP! YEP!!!
4. Do you plan outfits?
– Always… especially when I travel. OC ako jan!
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
– Just ok… I wanna sleep after this post.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that’s red?
– My headband
7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
– It was with my late father.
8. Did you meet anybody new today?
– I was at work. I met a lot of people. Some were annoying though.
9. What are you craving right now?
– Avocado shake.
10. Do you floss?
– Always. Sometimes.
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
– Coleslaw 😛
12. Are you emotional?
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000
– Not yet… should I? LOL.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
– LICK! 😛
15. Do you like your hair?
16. Do you like yourself?
– Hmmmm, lemme think… YES! 😛
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
– Why George Bush? Can’t it be David Cook????
18. What are you listening to right now?
– The boobtube… Desperate Housewives in on Star World.
19. Are your parents strict?
– No. As in NO!
20. Would you go sky diving?
– OH YEAH!
21. Do you like cottage cheese?
– Not so.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
– Who? My co-celebrities?! Oh yes, of course! 😛
23. Do you rent movies often?
– Nope. I watch movies in the big screen… or buy pirated DVDs. (Lagot ako ke Edu!)
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in?
25. How many countries have you visited?
– 3 (SG, HK and China — wag makialam, gusto ko magkahiwalay ung HK and China)
26. Have you made a prank phone call?
– Nope. I hate receiving one. Do you expect me to make one???
27. Ever been on a train?
– Yep… MRT, LRT, Metrotrain (going to Bicutan), MTR and Tram (in HK), and MRT (in SG)
28. Brown or white eggs?
– White… I really like them white 😛
29. Do you have a cell-phone?
– Of course!
30. Do you use chap stick?
31. Do you own a gun?
– Nope. Oh but wait! Is water gun counted??? LOL.
32. Can you use chop sticks?
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
– ________ … in my dreams 🙂
34. Are you too forgiving?
– I forgive… but I don’t forget. 😦
35. Ever been in love?
– Twice in the past… and I think I’m in love right now.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
– Ma at Pa!
37. Ever have cream puffs?
38. Last time you cried?
– Hmmm… if I remember it right, December 28, 2006.
39. What was the last question you asked?
– Bubuksan ko ba bentilador? (Should I turn on the electric fan?) —> I asked this to my Mom.
40. Favorite time of the year?
– My vacation leave(s)… it means I’m travelling somewhere else.
41. Do you have any tattoos?
– Is my triquetra henna counted??? LOL.
42. Are you sarcastic?
– Oh yes, I AM!
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
44. Ever walked into a wall?
– Ano ako? Si Kitty ng X-men???
45. Favorite colors?
– green, yellow and orange
46. Have you ever slapped someone?
– None yet… but I like to slap one at work! 😛
47. Is your hair curly?
– Uber straight.
48. What was the last CD you bought?
– I can’t remember anymore… last CD given to me na lang. David Cook CD! 😛
49. Do looks matter?
– Hmmmm… YES (sowee, immature ako on this aspect eh! hehehe!)
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
– I guess, NOT!
51. Is your phone bill sky high?
– Nope. I couldn’t even use up all my text and call allotments.
52. Do you like your life right now?
– Well, yes!
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
– Yes. But I always program it to sleep mode.
54. Can you handle the truth?
– Hmmm… sometimes 🙂
55. Do you have good vision?
– Yes. So far, I still have 20/20 vision.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
– Basta I hate one at work. LOL.
57. How often do you talk on the phone?
– Everyday… at work.
59. What are you wearing?
– Now? Nighties… shhhhhh!
60.What is your favorite animal?
– Am no animal lover.
61. Where was your profile picture taken at?
– Hongkong Disneyland… with Daisy and Donald Duck (my Facebook profile, that is!)
62. Can you hula hoop?
– Yep! Yep! Yep! I was good at it when I was younger 😛
63. Do you have a job?
– Yes… Thank God!
64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
– Book, Dan Brown’s Digital Fortress
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
– I think I did… nung bata pa ako!
At last, I was able to finish this!
It’s 1:44 a.m in my laptop’s clock. Time to snooze off…