My Magic 8
Last month, I was tagged by AC on this 888 game. Since I had a trip somewhere down south, I promised myself to complete this meme right after my last travel entry. And so, here I am, sharing to you certain details that this meme required.
As I was writing this, I was simultaneously browsing information about the number EIGHT. And here is what I found from geocites.com:
The Number Eight- Power, Authority Valves New Money and Possessions.
The number eight is described by keywords of power, authority, values new money and possessions. I connect it to the planet Venus because Venus in traditional Astrology was the second benefic planet. Now no Planet is good or bad. Each has its good and bad side, however the archetype for Venus is easier to take than say the archetype of Pluto. The sign Venus is in corresponds to how and whom we are attracted to. Venus is like sugar it is what makes life sweet.
Venus rules over relationships. As human beings we are social creatures. Some more than others but all people need other people or the sweetness of life will be gone.
The Planet Venus- An Earth Planet
Venus is dignified in Taurus, and is detriment in Scorpio; It’s exalted in Pisces and has its fall in Virgo.
The house where Venus is found highlights the area in life where a person can excel (Taurus) as well as the social life of the person (Libra). The sign shows what type of partner a person is attracted to. Venus is a planet whose archetype includes all that is beautiful, arts, fashion and social.
So based on this, may konek talaga ako sa number 8 because I’m a taurenean, into arts (as in maarte!), fashionista (hindi lang masyadong halata, hehehe!), social climber…. and most importantly, I am ruled by Venus, the GODDESS OF BEAUTY! Need I say more??? ;)
Well, here goes my 888 chuvaness:
8 Things I Look Forward To
- Weekends… who doesn’t love weekends???
- Watch Transformers and Harry Potter.
- Buy a new shoes… hopefully this weekend.
- Get a nice and relaxing facial treatment… hopefully this weekend, too.
- Avail my free dinner at Friday’s.
- Have dinner or kita-kitz with HS and college friends… it’s been a while since I went out with them.
- My Starbucks tumbler from Epfi… small lang, phuleaasssee!😛
- My Bangkok-Vietnam trip with Mommy in October… oh, I really wish we could also spend a day in Cambodia.
8 Things I Did Yesterday
- Woke up late… it’s Sunday.
- Ate breakfast with Mommy… she cooked!😛
- Went online, finished and posted my last Bora entry.
- Replied to comments and blog hopped.
- Logged in to YM… waited for someone but he didn’t go online. *sad*
- Chatted with a special friend… I really missed talking to him.
- Plucked my eyebrows… it’s been weeks since I last did this, so parang talahiban na ang kilay ko.😛
- Had Lovers in Paris DVD marathon with Mommy… while I’m in front of my laptop.😛
…. bottomline, it was an uber lazy Sunday. Internet lang the whole day!
8 Things I Wish I Can Do
- Bring back the hands of time… particularly on January 21, 1997.
- Tell a special guy how I really feel for him… pa-Maria Clara effect pa kasi!😛
… I don’t have much regrets slash wishes in life but I guess my 2 revelations here will create a lot of confusion slash questioning. LOL!
8 Favorite TV Shows
- Charmed… I still watch its re-runs in Velvet Channel.
- Friends… yep, a re-run too, over at Star World naman.
- Ellen Degeneres Show
- The Tyra Show
- Reality Shows (e.g. American Idol, Amazing Race, America’s Next Top Model, Project Runway, etc.)
- Entertainment Shows (e.g. E!, Daily 10, Entertainment Tonight, etc.)
- Anything on Disney Channel (e.g. Wizards of Waverly Place, Mr. Bean, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, etc.)
- Video Zonkers… whehehe!
…. did you notice I don’t watch local channels? Sayang kasi bayad ko sa cable kaya nilulubos-lubos ko ang cable channels. LOL!
Well, since this is a late post, most of my blog buddies have already done this meme. So, once again, I won’t be tagging anyone. But if any of you feel like doing a similar post, please do so.