Jot it down…
When I started blogging, all I thought that it’ll be just a venue for me to jot down all my thoughts, recent on-goings and random things that are worthy to share. I later found out that expansion of friendship is also a part of it. I have gained a number of blogger friends who seem to enjoy reading my shallow and not-so-well-written entries. Further, I realized that gaining new friends in the blogosphere is also accompanied by frequent reading slash visiting back their sites (it’s just the most ethical thing to do), leaving comments and… replying to TAGs.
Oh yes, that magic word again!
For the third time now, I was asked to do something. I was tagged by Vanvan. She did inform me though some days back about this. So when I visited her site, I landed on her latest tag entitled Sulat-kamay (my version). And I got it confirmed… I WAS TAGGED!
So here are the rules:
1. Write down who tagged you.
2. Answer these:
– your name / username / pseudo
– right-handed or left-handed?
– your favorite letters to write?
– your least favorite letters to write?
– Write “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.”
3. Tag five persons.
Since I’m in front of the computer most of the time, I’m no longer used to jotting down things with paper and pen. So, please pardon my now-penmanship.
As always mangdadamay na naman ako and as instructed, I need to have this continued by 5 other blogger friends. And so, I tag the following fwendships in the blogosphere:
- Grace a.k.a Winkii
- Mon (For the second time, I just got curious on his comment at Van’s site. Pangit daw penmanship nya eh!)