I was checking my dashboard a while ago and saw that Grace a.k.a. tinkiiwinkii did an entry of the same title. It was posted February 8. Apparently it was a tag entry and I got tagged. So, I’m writing this now to fulfill that meme thingy🙂
Based on Gracie’s tag, I need to post 10 items here: 9 are true and 1 is simply echos slash kathang-isip lang!
Hmmm, let’s now start the ball rolling and take a guess which one is echos-ever…
10. I am a frustrated beauty queen. When I was still a student, I joined lots and lots of beauty contests but never won in one of them. I can still remember Mommy taking me to RPN 9 to audition for Little Ms. Philippines. I got elimitated immediately… wala kasi akong matinong talent, err, walang ka-talent-talent pala! Hehehe! And when I was in highschool naman, I joined in the Ms. SSHS contest in first year and Bb. Kamfil in 4th year. Of course, I lost in both competitions. But hey, I was 2nd runner up as Ms. Kamfil. So bale, 3rd place ako… pero talo pa rin because I wasn’t able to bag the title. During college days naman, I was lured by my friends to take part in the Mutya na Pilipinas Pamantasan Beauty Pageant. Again, I lost! What else would you expect??? LOL! And the last contest I joined was Face of the Year and got chosen as 1st runner up. Bottomline, di pa rin ako ang winner! Hmp!
9. I know Sign Language. Some years ago, I volunteered to AMO-PDM (Archdiocese of Manila Office – Persons with Disability Ministry) and took sign language courses. I was able to learn the basic signs that enabled me to talk to deaf people. It was kinda hard to study their language. It’s like starting to learn how to speak all over again. But it was a fun experience. Later on, I gave up on being a volunteer because of my schedule. Tsaka tumaas na ang fees for the succeeding courses kaya out na ang beauty ko sa sign language at volunteerism na yan! Kuripot talaga!!! LOL!
8. I finished college at the age of 18. I started school at 5 years old. Mommy intially intended to enroll me as saling-pusa in Kindergarten but my teacher decided to take me in as a regular student. And since bata pa lang eh hobby ko na ang magpakitang gilas, I was able to complete Kindergarten at 5… with flying colors! And then, when I was in Grade 3, I passed the acceleration exam. So I just took Grade 4, then directly jumped to Grade 6. Kaya lahat ng itinuturo sa mga Grade 5 ay di ko alam! Hehehe! I finished elementary at 10, high school at 14 and of course, college at 18. I-compute mo pa kung gusto mo! Hehehe!
7. I was a Banker at 19. Syempre segue ito ng number 8. If I graduated at 18, I should be working at 19. Gusto mo uli magcompute??? Hehehe! My colleagues then did not befriend me as they all thought I was just an OJT at the bank. Nung napansin nila na mejo tumatagal na ang pamamalagi ko sa opisina, they asked me and confirmed that I was a regular employee. Mukha daw kasi akong pinabili lang ng suka that time… ngayon, mukhang nagtitinda na ng suka! Whehehe!
6. I know how to play banduria and harmonica. I so love music but music doesn’t seem to love me. But what the heck! I still pushed myself to learning how to play musical instruments. When I was in elementary, I was part of the school’s musical ensemble as a banduria player. Later on, I learned how to play harmonica in our music class. Then, I got chosen to compete and represent my school in an inter-district musical competition. Oh di ba naman, pang-ibang level ang musical talents ko! Wag na kayo magulat if one day eh tumutugtog na ako sa kalsada at namamalimos, hehehe!
5. I joined as a studio contestant in ‘Sang Linggo nAPO Sila. This embarassing moment was courtesy of my late Mama Lola, Tatay’s dearest into-the-showbiz-thing mom. Mama Lola dragged me and my Mom to ABS-CBN as Mommy got picked to play as a studio contestant in a segment sponsored by Rejoice (yes, the shampoo!). The program coordinators felt that Mommy was a bit too old for the contest, they opted to have me as the contestant. So, I stood there and joined with the name FLOR (Mommy’s name) plastered on my chest. Kalokah, first-ever TV appearance ko yun! I wasn’t too ready, my gulay!!! Had they informed me ahead of time, I exerted more effort to appear bonggaciously pretty on TV! LOL! But that embarassing experience made me P600 richer. Oi, malaki na P600 nuon noh?! Hehehe!
4. I so love cartoons… and Disney Channel. Up to this time, I enjoy watching cartoons and I have Cars, Monsters, Inc., Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo and Little Mermaid in my iTouch… all my fave cartoons! LOL! Also, I can spend the entire day being a couch potato with Disney Channel in my boobtube. Ah yes, pati Hannah Montana, Zack and Cody, and That’s So Raven eh pinapatulan ko. But my fave now is Wizards of Weaverly Place. I find Selena Gomez very pretty and funny!😛
3. I own 34 pairs of Havaianas. I’m a sucker of footwears and shoe slash sandals shopping is one of my worst vices ever. I started buying Havaianas in 2007 simply because I was to be in the flipflop fad thing. Since then, I bought a pair of Havais almost every month. Kaya naman umabot ng 34 pairs ang pag-aari kong Havais ngayon. Beat that! LOL!
2. I’m an internet addict. I spend a lot of time in front of the computer. When I go back home from work, the first thing I would do is open my lappy and connect on the net to check mails, peek in YM, visit my blog, reply to comments, watch movies and surf the net. I most of the time sometimes lose track of time especially when I am online with _ _ _ _ _ _. Oh hah, may fill in the blanks gimmick pa, noh?!
1. Maganda at sexy ako! Gaya-gaya ako ke Gracie… pero may dagdag na sexy, hehehe! Ang kumontra, PANGET!!!
So, sa palagay nyo, alin dyan ang echos??? Here’s a clue: one item is half-true.
The right answer will be revealed on Friday, February 20, 2009. And take note, it will also be photo supported, hehehe!