My 2008 In A Nutshell
I made a similar post last year so I thought of making another one as my year-ender entry.
Year 2008 was equally amazing for me. There were lots of trips that were really unplanned. New friendships that were developed. Abrupt changes in the professional arena. And a lot more other random things that are worthy to share.
And so, here is my 2008 in a nutshell:
- Got nominated and chosen to be part of my company’s Real Changed Leaders (RCL).
- Took Mommy to Bohol for a short vacay. Traveled with Nikki and Danny
- Segued a Cebu trip from the Bohol Vacay
- Went on an official business trip to Naga City, Bicol to conduct a product presentation to AFFI and PFA members.
- Fell in love with… DAVID COOK! LOL!
- Experienced my first Management-mandated transfer from LPMD to CBG.
- Had my passport renewed… and it was way too easy!
- Spent 3 days in Baguio with Mommy to celebrate my big day.
- Spent Mother’s Day at Manila Ocean Park with Mommy and Potchicay.
- Went to Pampanga for our first RCL-stint.
- Ecstatic with David Cook for winning the American Idol title… LOL!
- Attended the company’s summer outing at Splash Island.
- Went to Hongkong with some friends from church and work. Had a blast at HK Disneyland despite the freaking bad weather.
- Zzzzzzzzzzz… such a lazy month. Can’t think of anything done this month. I’m not sure if I was working real hard… or hardly working. LOL!
- Met some new friends… I won’t tell from where! LOL!
- My HK photo got published in Cosmopolitan magazine (not on the cover though, but I was on page 14, whehehe!) and won myself a new Nokia 6300 (err, it’s Mommy’s phone now)
- Maynilad finally installed water in our community. No more waiting-for-water-in-the-middle-of-the-night for Mommy and me. Yey!
- Had an exciting studio photo op courtesy of Mr. Adonis Yap. Eto yung nag-feeling model ako! Sana may kasunod pa! Hehehe!
- Celebrated Mommy’s birthday at North Park, Glorietta with Dhang, April, Potchie and Pam
- Took Mommy to Singapore for her post-birthday celebration. Nikki, Jing and Alann tagged along 🙂
- Got myself a new toy… iPod Touch! 😛
- Just lazed around…
- and lazed more…
- and more…
- and more…
- and more!
- Finally decided to do some Christmas shopping mid-December and braved Plaza Miranda… LOL!
- Attended the company’s Christmas Party at the SMX
- And still…. lazing around while writing this! LOL!
Oh well, it wasn’t as fruitful as last year, I guess. But my 2008 was darn exciting. I never imagined I got to travel that much this year. I hope to do some other travels in 2009… probably within Asia again. Eh wala naman kasi akong visa and enough moolah to travel to other continents, hehehe!
But just like last year, I have something far better to cherish than those trips, new gadgets, being a celebrity for a short while (pagbigyan nyo na ako dito sa isang ‘to, hehehe!) and those new items I got myself. What I value the most is another year of friendship with you… may it be online, SMS or chat over coffee. I feel more blessed whenever I think of the relationships I have with my so-called “friends”. As I always tell myself, “I am not financially rich but I’m darn rich with good friends around me. And I feel so very blessed to have them in my life.”
And so, as the year ends, please allow me to THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART and WISH YOU A MORE BLESSED 2009. May the Good Lord grant us more love, peace and happiness in the coming year!