All I Want For Christmas
Whenever I’m asked what I want for Christmas, I would normally answer, “Hmmm… nothing in particular. Whatever you want to give me.” So as the saying goes, when a girls says “nothing”, it really means “something”. LOL!
I don’t normally list down all the things I want for Christmas. I think, the last time I’ve done this was 25 years ago, those golden times when I still believe that Santa Claus do exist. LOL!
So now, I’m blogging out some of the things I want this Holiday Season. Take note, I termed it “some” as these are the not-so-pricey ones. I don’t want to post those over-the-top gadgets that I have been drooling on. LOL!
Here goes the things I want for Christmas… chronologically arranged according to price, hehehe!
(10) M&S Magnolia Creme Bath, P285.00 (pasok na pasok sa budget! hehehe!). I have been a fan of this Marks and Spencer fragrance since 2002 and it really feels so fresh and nice to use the entire line. I just need to match it with my lotion and cologne. Bangu-banguhan talaga ang dating! I just hope Mommy would really buy this for me *fingers crossed*
(9) Starbucks Tumbler, P385.00. No, not that big one. I have 2 of those already. I just want the small one… perfect to bring to meetings. Weird kasi pag tasa ang dala ko sa Conference Room, LOL!
(8) Max Factor Creme Puff, P585.00. I soooo love this compact powder. I used to think Johnson’s baby powder lang ang the best. Ngayon eh marunong na ako gumamit ng MF noh?! LOL! Seriously, this one really matches my skin… Medium Beige, huh?!
(7) Victoria Secret Cami & Knicker Set, $39.50 (convert nyo na lang sa peso :-)). Hmmm… every girl needs to own a sexy sleepwear. Not just for the better half, but for simply feeling good and sexy during snooze time. Malay nyo, managinip ako ng may kasamang boylet… at least, ready and sexy ako! Hehehe!
(6) Levi’s 593 Jeans, P2,399.00. I’m a Levi’s addict. I think I own more than 8 pairs. But the 593 style is simply the best. My one and only pair is already 5 years old. And we’ve already gone a long way. I take it with me whenever I travel. So overly comfy talaga! As for the size, sa text na lang natin pag-usapan yan, hehehe!
(5) Kamiseta Luggage, P2,800.00 (big) and P1,200.00 (small). I have been on the go lately. So, I just think it’s nicer to travel with style. I don’t need those LVs but these cute colorful luggages would definitely add ganda points whenever I travel. Feeling fashionista! LOL! And yes, I want these green ones!🙂
(4) Lacoste Inspirations Parfum 100ml, P4,000.00 (yata, hehehe!). Well, what can I say? I just love Lacoste perfumes. I think I already have the entire collection, except for this one. I’ve been eyeing this for so long now, but I don’t normally buy parfums. Lagi regalo lang… ng ex-boylet! Hehehe!
(3) Lacoste New Classic Hand Bag, P4,350.00. A girl could not have too many bags, right? I just want to own another Lacoste bag, bakit ba? LOL!
(2) Oakley Crosshair, P10,000. Hah, too expensive, I know! Kaya nga wish eh! I still can’t see myself buying such expensive pair of sunglasses. But hey, this one really rocks. And in fairness, nasukat ko na sya. Ang ganda ko lalo! Hehehe!
As for my top most wish, it’s a bit too priceless. I guess, even Mastercard could not get me this one. LOL! So, I’m just hoping that Santa would grant me something really grand this Christmas.
Wanna know what that is? Am sorry but I can’t support it with pictures. I’ll give you a clue though through this song…
(to view from youtube.com, please click here)
Well, all I can say is… this distance thing really sucks! LOL!